Wednesday 26 January 2011

Day 12 - My fancy is quite ticklish it seems

So, it's ladies chooice (or this lady's choice) for the blog. Unfortunately today I had an exam that wiped me out, so it's gonna be a short one.

Revision Food

When I revise, the domestic goddess that I seem to have become simply disappears. I need to do laundry, I haven't cooked, I haven't cleaned, and I'm barely functioning after being on the computer for 12 hours a day. So the food I've been eating has been a bit sub par, even though I've gone upscale when I could.

The higher standard fare seems to be fried fish, macaroni and cheese, TEsco's finest lasagne, and Pizza Express pizza. Otherwise, instant noodles, jaffa cakes, cereal and pasta with pesto have become staples. The low point was eating an entire pack of Cadbury's mini rolls yesterday while stressing about today's exam.

So so far my favourite has been the pasta and pest, and through trial and error i've decided the cheaper oests in a jar are nicer.

Right so I'm nodding of in my chair. So I think it's time so say goodnight.

much love,

student_gourmand

No comments:

Post a Comment